Q: Driver side back of truck is seemingly bouncing too much.

For the past week now I have had a feeling of the back driver side of my truck kind of bouncing uncontrollably. Before this feeling I had my transmission rebuilt and I took it out and put it back in myself and had to take out driveshaft and everything to put the tranny in. Some more history on the truck is the guy I bought it from took no care of it and ran it ragged. Thus I have had to replace the engine transmission fuel pump alternator, etc. So the feeling is like my suspension or something is out of place but when looking it all looked alright to me. It also goes more crazy when I am decelerating . and it doesn't happen the whole time I'm driving but it is random. I don't know what other info u need but I can send anything I know.

Hi there. Check the suspension and the shock absorber and look for anything broken, leaking, or damaged. Replace the shock absorber is there is any dents or it is leaking oil out of it. A loose suspension component or a bad shock absorber will cause the axle to move around during operation. If you need further assistance with your vehicle bouncing, then seek out a professional, such as one from Your Mechanic, to help you.

3. Driver side back of truck is seemingly bouncing too much.