Q: Driver having trouble finding cabin filter & air filter

I just purchased a used car and I want to check the cabin filters and the air filter. However, I need to learn some things before I start pulling parts out. I am trying to learn how to do auto routine maintenance myself and I tried to find a Chilton manual online, but could not find a single one. The owner’s manual says to replace the plugs every 60K and I'm considering replacing them sooner than that. Can you tell me where I can find the air filter and the cabin filters and/or where I can get a Chilton Manual, CD, etc.?

A: After a quick search it seems there are a f...

After a quick search it seems there are a few options available online. The vehicle service manual much like the ones the technicians at the dealership are available for purchase online. For the best results, inquire for an official copy from the dealership. You could also try to turn to videos to see if you can find visuals for tooling with the cabin and air filters. If you decide that you'd rather have this service taken care of for you, a certified technician from YourMechanic can come to your car's location to replace the cabin and air filter at your home or office.