Q: Q: Door not unlocking

The front passenger's door won't unlock. In addition, the rear driver's side window won't go down.

If the fuses are good, the problem is either the switch or the lock actuator. If it doesn’t unlock with the drivers switch, the problem is likely the lock actuator. As for the rear window, if the fuse is good, it is likely the window motor / regulator. Always try different switches and check fuses before condemning components. I would have a certified technician take a look at your doors and windows accordingly to properly diagnose the issue.

3. Q: Door not unlocking