Q: Door handle interfering with window

My driver's side window will not close. The motor starts to move, then stops. It seems like the outside door handle might be interfering with the window when it tries to open.

A: The window not opening or closing is usuall...

The window not opening or closing is usually one of multiple issues, first would be the window switch used to open and close the window, second would be the window regulator and or window motor. A qualified technician, like one from YourMechanic, will check for power at the door switch and window motor to diagnose the cause of your window issue.