Q: Does torqued to spec apply even if the bolt hole was initially stripped out?

I was working on changing timing components on a ford 5.4l 3v engine. As I was putting in the bolt for the tensioner, I accidentally angled it and ended up cross threading the beginning few threads. I then pulled it out and used a tap and die set to attempt to fix the thread. With the tap, I went as far as I could and then I put in the bolt. I had to force the bolt in about 1 cm. I used loctite and once in there I used a torque wrench and tightened to spec. My question is whether or not this will still hold? Or should I do something else?

3. Does torqued to spec apply even if the bolt hole was initially stripped out?