Q: Does a 1990 honda civic have inline fuel filters? If so, where are they? Should I change those before the main fuel filter?

I turn the key and hit the clutch and the car makes that noise like it wants to start but it wont. We have gotten it a couple of times but you just have you get lucky. My old man said it might be an inline fuel filter getting clogged so there isnt enough fuel getting to the engine through the clogged stuff. Just need some advice.

3. Does a 1990 honda civic have inline fuel filters? If so, where are they? Should I change those before the main fuel filter?