Q: Do you think the tucson well have lower cost over 7 years than the honda crv both awd

asked by on May 30, 2017

Trying to decide whether or not to buy awd crv or a awd tucson both 4 cylinder just want to know witch on will hold up after 7 years of hard driving

Hi there. According to most online reviews, the Hyundai Tucson is rated as one of the most reliable sport SUV’s on the market today; and has been for the past decade. However, it’s very difficult to estimate which would would typically hold up better to rough driving; as both vehicles are really not designed for that. Although they might be sport utility vehicles in description, the truth is they are engineered for around town and highway driving. That being said, if I had a choice, i would purchase the Hyundai over the HONDA due to the fact that maintenance is easier to access for a mechanic. If you’re looking to purchase a vehicle, you might want to have a professional mobile mechanic complete a pre-purchase inspection before buying. With this inspection, they will come to the vehicle’s location and determine the overall condition of the vehicle, so you can avoid buying a damaged vehicle.

Experienced Mechanic?

Earn up to $70/hr