Q: Do you or any service in austin service r12 ac cars? I think it just needs evac and recharge.

Do you service r12 AC vehicles? I need evac and recharge.

YourMechanic does offer air conditioning service depending on if there is a mechanic in your area who is certified AND has the tools to do so. If there is not a mechanic in your area who has the necessary tools and certifications to service air conditioning systems, unfortunately I might recommend a local shop or dealership as they will usually have the tools and certifications necessary to perform the service. I don’t believe it is required, but many people will also opt to have the retro fit done to convert the system to R-134a. R-134a is much easier to find, less expensive, and less harmful to the environment. Consider the retro fit kit when you decide to have your A/C system serviced.

3. Do you or any service in austin service r12 ac cars? I think it just needs evac and recharge.