Q: Do I Need to Readjust My Car Mirrors Before Driving?

asked by on November 19, 2015

Do I need to readjust my car mirrors before driving?

Door Mirror Replacement $153.11 - $991.61 Get a Quote

In one word, yes.

Anytime that you get into a vehicle, check and adjust your mirrors as needed before you enter any roadway. This ensures that you can see clearly to the rear of your vehicle. We’re talking about your safety and the safety of those riding with you.

Adjusting your mirrors is necessary if you are: driving a strange vehicle, driving your vehicle after someone else has driven it, your mirrors were "messed up" from loading/unloading your car, or any other reason where your rear view mirrors would be out of their normal adjustment.

If you run into any problems with your mirrors, contact a certified mechanic. They will be able to repair or replace your rearview and door mirrors if necessary.