Q: Distributor not running in time

My distributor was replaced and is not running in time. I need to know if this is fixable.

3. Distributor not running in time

Q: Transaxle makes a loud grinding noise when you accelerate

Of course, first check the fluid level to be sure it is not low but if you are already hearing significant noise, there is probably mechanical damage that will have to be repaired. The problem has to be evaluated during...

Q: After part replacements, spark plugs do not work - 1996 Lexus LX450

If you have a Check Engine Light on, first check for those codes to determine what engine management thinks is going on. If no trouble code, check the ignition fuse behind the driver side kick panel (carpeted panel at foot...

Q: The clock in the car and light on the passenger airbag light

Hi there. Most of the time, the dimming and brightness of the dashboard lights are controlled by a switch on the vehicle's instrument panel or under the dash near the fuse box. In some cases, this dimming switch may become...