Q: Different start up every time the 1995 Honda Del Sol is turned on

My 1995 Honda Del Sol seems to start differently every time I turn it on. Headlights are lowered, the windows, the rams go down. They are around 500-700. What could it be?

First thing you’d want to do is get your battery and alternator tested. Lots of places do it free. A lot of auto-part stores just go and get them tested. Odds are that your battery or your alternator is not charging correctly. That’s a very common problem.

But if they test it okay, then that would be a wiring problem. You can have bad ground wires somewhere. If you would like to have this checked for you, a qualified professional from YourMechanic can come to your home or office to diagnose your car’s starting issue.