Q: Different start up every time the 1995 Honda Del Sol is turned on

My 1995 Honda Del Sol seems to start differently every time I turn it on. Headlights are lowered, the windows, the rams go down. They are around 500-700. What could it be?

First thing you’d want to do is get your battery and alternator tested. Lots of places do it free. A lot of auto-part stores just go and get them tested. Odds are that your battery or your alternator is not charging correctly. That’s a very common problem.

But if they test it okay, then that would be a wiring problem. You can have bad ground wires somewhere. If you would like to have this checked for you, a qualified professional from YourMechanic can come to your home or office to diagnose your car’s starting issue.

3. Different start up every time the 1995 Honda Del Sol is turned on