Q: Q: Dead car

My battery light came on, car cranks but won't turn over, my battery has a full chage.

Q: Q: Car stalls Randomly

You will need to have computer tested to see if it has codes for a sensor issue like a crank or cam sensor. If there is no sensor codes then the most common failures are the fuel pump module and...

Q: Very hard staring after engine cools off

This may be a result of a cold start fuel supply issue. When you start your car when it is cold and turn the key to on, the coolant temperature sensor immediately reads the temperature of the coolant and relays...

Q: My car will not start. The battery is new

Hi there, this may happen for many different reasons. But without additional detail as to the symptoms, it may be difficult to diagnose without inspecting the car. Starting issues that are not related to the battery could be related to...