Q: Q: Dead car

My battery light came on, car cranks but won't turn over, my battery has a full chage.

Q: Q: Car won't start

Hi there. A loose connection at the battery can cause starting problems. The power and ground sides of any circuit need to have good connections for their components to work properly. A fully charged battery and a no start situation...

Q: The car suddenly reduces speed and finally stops moving after driving for 30 minutes to an hour. The the radiator becomes very hot.

Hi there. It seems that the engine is overheating while you are driving. Check the cooling fans and see if they are working when the engine is hot. If the cooling fans are not working, then check the fan relay...

Q: Car won't crank. I think its the timimg belt

Hey there. I'm a little confused by your issue. If your car's engine won't crank over, it typically is related to the starter motor or ignition system. A broken timing belt will prohibit the motor from spinning over, but you'll...