Q: Q: Dead car

My battery light came on, car cranks but won't turn over, my battery has a full chage.

Your engine needs spark and fuel to start and run. If the vehicle is cranking but will not start, it is probable that either spark or fuel are lacking. Lack of spark and/or fuel can be caused by: lack of signal from the engine control unit, failed ignition module, coil(s), relays, or even a failed fuel pump. If the vehicle does not crank at all and the battery is known to be good, a faulty starter or ignition switch can be the cause. Have a certified technician diagnose the no start condition before randomly replacing parts as that can be more costly if parts are installed and non-returnable.