Q: I have a 2011 Ford F-150 Platinum 4x4 and I'm hearing a roaring sound in what seems like the rear passenger wheel.

Hearing a roaring sound coming from the rear passenger wheel area. Starts as soon as the wheel starts rolling and continues constantly until I stop. I was noticing it intermittently, now it seems to be all the time. Is this a wheel bearing going out, more than likely and if so what is that cost, normally?

3. I have a 2011 Ford F-150 Platinum 4x4 and I'm hearing a roaring sound in what seems like the rear passenger wheel.