Q: Dashboard rattles

A rattling noise comes from the dash while I drive.

3. Dashboard rattles

Q: How hard is it to replace the transmission and engine mounts?

This depends heavily on your own mechanical ability and access to the proper tools. I would recommend having an expert from Your Mechanic come to your home to replace your motor mounts.

Q: 2003 Nissan 350z code P0128 and had little smoke out my exhaust the night before the CEL came on. Any help?

Hi Jesus. Thanks for sending in your question. The P0128 code means that the engine coolant is not getting warm enough, fast enough. In other words, there is a problem with the engine operating temperature not being reached within a...

Q: My car has a fuel injector problem, how can I free myself from this problem?

Hi there: In most cases, the symptoms you're describing are related to fuel delivery problems; with components such as the Mass Airflow Sensor, TPS (Throttle Position Sensor), or the throttle body itself being damaged, having faulty connections or simply being...