Q: Dashboard has light showing low volume indecator

Car show light low volume indecator

3. Dashboard has light showing low volume indecator

Q: What does the shift P Warning Light mean?

The shift P Warning Light is located on the instrument panel. This light illuminates when the vehicle is turned off, but the shifter is not in the P position. Either turn the vehicle back on, or move the shifter into...

Q: Q: How do I adjust the sound?

Your audio system is customizable so that it can sound best to your ears, and for your music. To adjust the sound, follow these steps: 1. Press the audio button until it displays the setting you wish to adjust. The...

Q: Back lift gate latch stuck in locked position

Hello, the lift gate latch is released electrically, so there is no way to unlock it with the panel in place. The lift gate interior panel must be remove for access to get the lift gate open. Once the lift...