Q: Curious as to if it is a common practice to but a 'new vehicle' with a tire that has been patched multiple times?

I bought a new '15 vehicle. A tire was low, took it to a dealer, they found two patches upon the breakdown. This was the only time this wheel/tire has been broken since we have had this vehicle. I am curious if this is a cpommon practice among dealerships?

I hate to say this, but dealerships tend to take the easy way out. I would recommend you ask the dealer to replace any tire with more than one patch. Depending on the vehicle, the tire should only cost them a minimal expense. A 2015 vehicle should not have any more than one tire repair, it is included in their agreement if you read close enough.

Worst case scenario, raise a little cain on their show-room floor when they are busy. They will find a tire and replace it to not impact sales. If that does not work find a used tire distributor. Best of luck!

3. Curious as to if it is a common practice to but a 'new vehicle' with a tire that has been patched multiple times?