Q: Q: cranks but no start

I changed out both bank 1 and bank 2 cam sensors and the crank sensor but the car will not start I checked the relays and all ok I get no spark at the spark plugs and the car will only start if I disconnect the bank 1 sensor and it's runs all messed up

Hi there:

That’s an interesting issue you’ve got going on with that Maxima. The best way to diagnose this is for a mobile mechanic to complete a check engine light inspection. Although the light might not be activated on your Nissan, this inspection will permit them to download any error codes that might help them pinpoint what’s causing this problem. It’s possible that an electrical sensor or wiring harness is faulty or sending an electrical short to the ignition coil.

3. Q: cranks but no start