Q: Crackling, grinding noise coming from the front.

My truck is making a really bad grinding noise when i drive it. I've already changed the front wheel bearings put new rotors and brakes on because they were under warranty. Took the Front Axle off and drove it without the axle just to see if it was that. With them out it was still making the noise. im so lost idk which way i should go about this. Im thinking it could be the differential or pinion bearings. im not sure need some help

As you are guessing, yes, the noise could be due to wear or a failure in the transmission or differential. A trained mechanic will sometimes be able to "source" the noise simply on inspection, once he or she hears it. If not, wireless chassis ears, remotely operated from the cab are applied to suspect rotating assemblies (including the differential housing) and that technique usually pinpoints the origin of the noise. There are other techniques as well. A certified technician from YourMechanic can diagnose the grinding noise and follow through with repairs.