Q: Coolent leak

I pulled right out from underneath the car and under the axle on the left side I have all kinds of witness from engine coolant

3. Coolent leak

Q: I want to put an exhaust system on my car but it is not street legal, what can I do?

When it comes to this type of exhaust system, there is no workaround that will make it legal. If these exhaust components do not have the air quality resource tag on them, then they cannot legally be used on the...

Q: The truck will go in reverse fine, but at every stop the transmission acts like it's in neutral. I have to rev the engine to get i

A faulty shift solenoid, and/or internal mechanical faults that cause clutch slippage, will usually set a trouble code and the check engine light will come on. Check for stored trouble codes but if there are no stored codes, a scan...

Q: I put in a new battery. Alternator tested fine with meter. What else could it be? Battery light comes on again.

In order to know if the light is coming on for the alternator you will need to test at the alternator when the engine is at 2,000 rpms to see if voltage goes over 15 volts. If it does then...