Q: coolant problem and overheating.

Hi ...my car overheated managed to get a new engine at 1000 km .water pump and manifold also installed.since car was repaired ot always loose coolant ...um afraid now always tell to check coolant...wher could all ds coolant going to now.. Collected the car on sat bt this coolant warning does not go away even after i have filled

Hi there. Check all over the engine for any signs of coolant leaks. Check the hoses and tighten any hose clamps that can be tightened up and replace any split or cracked hoses. If you need further assistance with your engine overheating, then seek out a professional, such as one from Your Mechanic, to help you.

3. coolant problem and overheating.