Q: Q: coolant leaking

Replaced whole system still leaking why?

3. Q: coolant leaking

Q: During rain, dashboard lights & radio fade out - 1999 BMW 332is

Probably one or more electrical connections are getting wet when it rains. The wheel speed sensor for example is at wheel level (inside the wheel arch), and catches all sort of road spray. Once you find the problem connectors, spray...

Q: Broken glove compartment.

The problem you are having is not a common problem and the actual part that broke would need to be known. Is the latch broken or is one of the hinges broken? My recommendation is to have a technician check...

Q: The battery light shows red and the temperature guage is not showing

Hey there. This could be anything from a bad battery to a bad battery control unit. This can also cause other gauges to not function correctly, including the temperature gauge. I would recommend having an expert from YourMechanic come to...