Q: Coolant issue

I have a coolant leak issue and I went to mechanic he said the coolant is leaking from the heater hose I replaced them And after that there was no leak problem every thing was perfect after 10days it started leaking again but not from the heater hose . Can someone please help me out

A: When the coolant leaks begin, sometimes it ...

When the coolant leaks begin, sometimes it can seem overwhelming. The thing to remember is that there are a number of cooling hoses on your car and they’re all the same age, so once you see a coolant leak, they can seem to be popping up all over. The best way to get a handle on this is to do a cooling system pressure test where the cooling system is pumped up with a pressure pump and a technician goes over the whole system to identify the leak. YourMechanic can send a technician to your home or office to perform this test and remedy your leak.