Q: continual beeping noise

My car is making a beeping noise all the time except when the car stops. This is very irritating. It use to only make the beeping noise when the sensors detected that I was getting too close to an object. Can you please tell me why it's doing this and how it can be fixed?

A: Hello there, there a a few possible causes ...

Hello there, there a a few possible causes for the car to have the beeping noise. The most likely cause would be a bumper sensor that is acting up. These sensors warn you if there are obstacles in the way of the vehicle. If there is something wrong with the sensor, it may cause the car to beep incessantly. If you want to have this checked, a certified mechanic from YourMechanic, can come to your home or office to inspect the noise and diagnose any electrical faults in the system.