Q: Constant squeeling sound. Not the belts, could it be the bearings in one of the pulley

Constant squeeling sound. Not the belts, could it be the bearings in one of the pulley? Nothing wrong except the noise is super loud.

Hello, Yes, you are correct in that a worn out bearing inside one of the pulleys may also cause a squealing sound. Most commonly, the tensioner pulley bearings will wear out causing a squealing sound that will also be consistent with engine speed or RPM. I would suggest having a professional from YourMechanic come to your location to take a look at your vehicle.

• Constant squeeling sound. Not the belts, could it be the bearings in one of the pulley