Q: Constant fog light

VW Polo 2003 1.4 - fog light dash light constantly on when lights on. DS Rear cluster not functioning correctly, no brake/side lights, one light IS on, possibly fog @ 50%(?) - changed all bulbs, fuses and cluster plug... No change... Will go over a bump, everything functions fine for few journeys, another bump and problems again... Nobody can pinpoint issue :(

A: VW has long had a problem with electrical w...

VW has long had a problem with electrical wiring and connector issues. If the lights work properly after hitting a bump, I would suggest checking each electrical connection, specifically the connector at the tail light cluster on the driver side. The plug itself may look ok, but the actually pins in the tail light cluster and the terminals in the connector may be dirty or loose. I would suggest having a qualified technician, such as one from YourMechanic, diagnose the cause of your inoperative lights.