Q: Coil replacement - 2010 BMW 335i

Service engine light came on and I start noticing rumbling sound coming from engine

A: Unfortunately, there is not enough informat...

Unfortunately, there is not enough information here to properly diagnose as a rumbling sound coming from an engine (especially a high performance engine) is somewhat normal in many cases. The service engine light could be on for many reasons. I would having an expert, like one from YourMechanic, come to your home to use a scan tool which will download data from your car’s computer. From there, they will be able to diagnose the Check Engine Light and rumbling engine, and can replace the coil if necessary.