Q: The code p0977 is appearing when scanned the cars computer.

have code p0977, Solenoid B circuit High, trans shifts to 2nd and that's it, trying do a ohms test, which wire coming off the trans is control by the solenoid ?

Hi there. Look at the transmission pins where the harness connects. You will see 4 pins in a line. The second pin from the left on the 4 pin line up is for the shift circuit ’B’. I recommend dropping the oil pan and filter and checking the harness for continuity from the pin to the shift solenoid. It is common for the harness to fail in the GM transmission. If you need further assistance with the shift ’B’ circuit, then seek out a professional, such as one from Your Mechanic, to help you.