Q: Can i drive my truck with a small leak from the oil pan gasket

My oil pan gasket is leaking, nothing is on the ground, it's seepage around the pan

Hi There, Unfortunately, an oil leak from the oil pan is the area of the motor with the largest capacity of oil. A leak from this area can quickly go from very minor to very major with little time to correct the problem before it is too late. The potential damage that could be done by driving the vehicle with a leak in the oil pan far outweighs the cost of having this repaired. I would not recommend driving the vehicle until having this repaired by a mechanic such as one from YourMechanic.

3. Can i drive my truck with a small leak from the oil pan gasket