Q: code 1900 communication with can bus trouble. Help looking for a short. Also lean codes p0171 & p0173

Just wanted some tips on finding the possible short between the pcm and can bus etc etc or testing the can bus for possible replacement.

Hi there. Purchasing or reviewing a service and repair manual for your 2004 Mazda 6 would be the best advice we can offer you. Look up the electrical diagram and locate each connector or ground wire connection. Quite frequently the ’short’ will occur between two connectors. If you’d like to have one of our professional mobile mechanics help you, please book an electrical problems inspection.

3. code 1900 communication with can bus trouble. Help looking for a short. Also lean codes p0171 & p0173