Q: Cluster and headlamps blacks out/ warning lights come on

When driving, day or night, the headlamps and cluster stop working, fans (a/c or heat) stop blowing. When this happens, all "idiot" lights cone on. This occurs randomly while driving in different Conditions (rain, snow, sun).

This sounds like a typical ignition switch failure. Chrysler cars of this era had major problems with the ignition switches, and ended up having many of them recalled. The switch would rotate itself back out of the run position, causing the ignition switch to be in the accessory position and the engine to turn off. Without your VIN, I can’t tell if your vehicle specifically is under the recall, but you should check with your local Chrysler dealer. If it is covered, then have them perform the repair. If it isn’t covered, then I would recommend having a qualified technician, such as one available from YourMechanic, diagnose the electrical issue that you’re having.

3. Cluster and headlamps blacks out/ warning lights come on