Q: clunk when change gears and car goes in reverse when in neutral and wil not roll in drive

clunk when change gears and car goes in reverse when in neutral and wil not roll in drive. The clunk is only when you go from reverse to neutral or drive to neutral and when put in neutral car rolls backwards like its in reverse and when put in drive it feels like a brake is locked on.

What you are describing may be due to a shift linkage adjustment issue and so the linkage should be inspected. The noise could be within or without the transmission and such will depend on an inspection. If outside the transmission, the clunk noise could be due to worn CV joints. If within, it could be due to too much endplay and/or bearing damage that has allowed end play. Certain hydraulic faults might also account for abrupt engagement. I recommend you request a shift diagnostic and the responding certified mechanic will identify the fault.

3. clunk when change gears and car goes in reverse when in neutral and wil not roll in drive