Q: Clicking sounds from the rear left end

Hello. I went to several shops for the issue I've been having with my car but nobody could diagnose what the cause actually is. My car starts making clicking sounds, especially while I am making turns to the right or when I increase the speed. It seems to be coming from the left side area at the rear end of the car. The clicking occurs occasionally. What could it be? I appreciate your help.

A: When a vehicle makes a clicking noise while...

When a vehicle makes a clicking noise while driving, the most likely cause is either a bad wheel bearing or a failed CV axle. For either, it can be a little difficult to determine which side exactly is making the noise until it is thoroughly inspected. If you want to have this issue resolved, a qualified technician like one from YourMechanic, will have the experience to diagnose the clicking noise and perform any repairs that are required.