Q: Clicking sound from driver side dashboard

When driver is opened or the push button start is pressed there is clicking from dashboard

3. Clicking sound from driver side dashboard

Q: Q: Jerking reaction when accelerating

What you are describing sounds like an ignition problem or a lean fuel issue. I would start with checking items like the mass air flow sensor, O2 sensor, etc. since these types of items can affect air/fuel mixture controlling the...

Q: Q: My car cranks but won't start

It appears you have performed a lot of work on your Ford F250. However, the information provided is still limited due to not knowing why these parts were replaced. Knowing if the vehicle was running prior to the replacement of...

Q: how hard is it to change 2013 Chevy Captiva Sport Camshaft Position Sensor L4 2.4L

Hi there. Like any other mechanical repair, the definition of 'easy' is relative based on the level of experience you have, access to the correct tools and detailed instructions. If you're going to replace this component, I would highly recommend...