Q: Clicking sound from driver side dashboard

When driver is opened or the push button start is pressed there is clicking from dashboard

3. Clicking sound from driver side dashboard

Q: Brake Fluid Level Insufficient Warning Sign Error

This may suggest that your brake pads are worn and due to be replaced or that you have a leak somewhere in your brake hydraulic system. The brake reservoir has a sensor inside that detects when the brake fluid reaches...

Q: My clutch won't let me shift into gears, and my clutch feels soft when pressed down.

Hi there. The inoperative clutch and soft clutch pedal could be, a faulty clutch master cylinder and/or a faulty clutch slave cylinder. Proper diagnoses should be performed to avoid unnecessary repairs. The brake fluid leak at the left rear wheel...

Q: there is sediment and rust on the dipstick.

The oil dipstick may get moisture rust damage on them which is normal. Make sure you check the engine by opening the oil cap and looking inside. If you see the same rust and milky looking oil, then there was...