Q: Clicking sound from driver side dashboard

When driver is opened or the push button start is pressed there is clicking from dashboard

3. Clicking sound from driver side dashboard

Q: Clutch going to floor

I would check the fluid level on the clutch master cylinder first. If it is low, I would add DOT 3 clutch fluid, then pump the pedal several times to bring it up. If you are low on fluid, you...

Q: How do you attach a child seat tether to the upper anchor?

If you’re using a child seat that features a tether, it should be secured to the anchor point above the rear seat in the car. Here’s how to attach it: Pull the tether out and up to the top...

Q: Passenger side view mirror popped off.

Hi there. The passenger side view mirror on your vehicle may not appear broken but, being that you are unable to reattach the housing and have it stay leads me to believe it needs to be replaced. If you would...