Q: Clicking only, won't start. At first it would in neutral, but not now.

Truck won't start, just clicks. Sometimes it would start in neutral, but not now.

You may have a problem with the gear selector, neutral-park safety switch or the transmission linkage. I suggest taking your truck to be inspected by a reputable mechanic, such as one from YourMechanic, for diagnosis. Doing so will save you both time and money in the long run.

3. Clicking only, won't start. At first it would in neutral, but not now.