Q: Cigarette lighter and console lights not working

My cigarette lighter in my center console lights are not working and I changed all my fuses but still does not work how do I fix this problem

3. Cigarette lighter and console lights not working

Q: Q: Cigarette lighter not working.

It is very likely that the fuse for the cigarette lighter circuit has failed. This is not uncommon. There is also the possibility that the actual cigarette lighter receptacle has failed as well. I would ask for help from one...

Q: How much oil does 1970 Chevy c10 350 take?

With a filter change, the crankcase capacity is 6 quarts. If the filter is not changed add 5 quarts (the filter holds 1 quart). Note that you should check the dipstick and regardless of the specification do not maintain the...

Q: Car is burning antifreeze

If your car is overheating, smelling like coolant, and always in need of coolant, then those are signs that you may have a coolant leak somewhere. The smoke you are seeing may be antifreeze leaking out onto hot parts of...