Q: 2001 jeep wrangler's head light switch harness is the same as which other vehicles

I'm replacing a head light switch harness in a 2001 jeep wrangler, I found that many vehicles have the exact same switch. Which other cars have the same switch that I may be able to find the switch i need

I believe many of the Dodge Ram trucks, Dodge and Chrysler minivans, and all other jeeps of that year have the same headlight switch. I am not positive on any of this but you have a very good chance of finding the switch you need amongst other Dodge, Chrysler, and Jeep vehicles at the junkyard. It is also possible to find this part online, at your local autoparts store, or the dealership.