He said that we need to check the codes so, follow up inf...

He said that we need to check the codes so, follow up info probably won't help until I've done that. He helped a lot though. Mechanic's Assistant: Sure thing. I'll see if Daniel Chaidez is available to help. Before I go, a...

He said that we need to check the codes so, follow up info probably won't help until I've done that. He helped a lot though. Mechanic's Assistant: Sure thing. I'll see if Daniel Chaidez is available to help. Before I go, are there any other details you'd like me to pass on? No, I believe that's all.

Automotive Expert
Thank you for the follow up. It may be worth clearing the codes after you verify that the charging system is working correctly since a low voltage condition can set false codes and i expect for the new alternator to fix most of your issues here.

Okay, got it, thanks again.
Automotive Expert
no problem!