Q: Chirping noise when the car hits a bump

Lately, my car has been making chirping noise when I drive on a bumpy roads. Whenever I hit a bump, there would be this noticeable sound. I was wondering what could be making this noise. Any ideas? Is this serious?

Hi. The chirping sound you are experiencing on your 2010 Nissan Cube sounds like it could be from noisy strut springs or a worn drive belt. Check the condition of the strut springs and drive belt to try and pinpoint the problem. It may not be a serious problem, but I suggest that you have the noise inspected as soon as possible to avoid more severe damage.