Q: Trac light and VSC warnings sound for no reason, can I disable them

Trac light and VSC warnings sound for no reason, can I disable them

A: Hello. Unfortunately you cannot disable thi...

Hello. Unfortunately you cannot disable this without having other issues. Most of the time this is caused by a calibration issue with the yaw sensor and the steering wheel.

I usually reset and calibrate the system to see if that will take care of it. If it does not then the yaw sensor needs to be replaced and programmed to the vehicle.

If you want to have this repaired, consider YourMechanic, as a certified mechanic can come to your home or office to diagnose your warning lights and repair this.