Q: Chevy K1500 will not produce spark. I have replaced everything in the ignition system.

A friend asked if I would fix his non-running truck for him. I wish I would have said no.... It will crank, but will not fire/spark. Have replaced Distributor Assembly, Ignition Coil, Crank sensor, cam sensor (in Distributor), Fuel filter, fuel pressure regulator, Igntion coil, Ignition Control module,Ground wire on block and on frame. I checked and charged the battery. I have good fuel pressure,57 psi at rail. I have power with key on, and when cranking to all fuses pertinent to operation. I have swapped PCMs from a known good unit to no avail... I have switching signal on cam and crank sensor, and ignition module has trigger signal. What's going on?