Cost of replacing transmission filter seems a little out ...

Cost of replacing transmission filter seems a little out of lline Mechanic's Assistant: How many miles are on the car? How has your mileage been lately? 118000 Mechanic's Assistant: What is the make/model/year of ...

Cost of replacing transmission filter seems a little out of lline Mechanic's Assistant: How many miles are on the car? How has your mileage been lately? 118000 Mechanic's Assistant: What is the make/model/year of your transmissions? 2013 chevy tahoo Mechanic's Assistant: Are you fixing your Tahoe yourself? What have you tried so far? No a mechanic shop is Mechanic's Assistant: Anything else you want the Mechanic to know before I connect you? Dont need a mechanic wanting to why so much difference in the price of doing it

Automotive Expert
Hello and thank you for using JustAnswer. My name is \*\*\*\*\* \*\*\*\*\* I will do my best to assist you. During this conversation you will be given an automated offer for a phone call. You may accept or decline that offer.I don’t personally offer this service so if you take this another tech may call. I’m sorry that you’re having trouble with your vehicle. I will do my best to help you resolve them. Please understand that I do not know your knowledge or capabilities so I may need to ask questions to find out basic information to help solve your specific problem. My aim is to give you the best service possible and to help you. If you have any questions or concerns, please don’t hesitate to let me know. Sometimes it may take a moment for me to respond because I may have to look up information about your concern, so please allow up to 10 minutes for a reply. I appreciate your patience and will provide responses as soon as possible. Im not sure what they are charging but it shouldnt be more than 400$ 2 hours for labor plus parts and fluid.

youll follow the old type answer never give a total answer
Automotive Expert
what more would you like to know? ask away
Automotive Expert
Just checking in with you. Please let me know if you liked my answer, or need more help.