Q: Changine dogbone motor mounts on a 1992 Pontiac

I drive a 1992 Pontiac Grand Prix LE and a dogbone motor mounts, I believe, need to be replaced. How important is it on my priority list?

A: Not that important. For those dogbone motor...

Not that important. For those dogbone motor mounts, they can only keep it from moving back and forth a little bit. You'd want to change them eventually but my advice is to go the aftermarket or find a cheap Chinese-made one and that will work perfectly fine. You don't have to buy the dealer ones. Those cost a lot of money. If it's time to finally have the motor mount replaced, a technician from YourMechanic can come to your home or office to perform this service for you.