Q: Changed heater core climate control panel not working.

Changed the heater core and climate control panel not working

Hi there. For the lack of information on your vehicle, the best thing I can say is check the climate control switches on the dash for the heater operation. Turn the temperature switch from cold to hot and see if any blend doors move. If they do not move, then remove the switch and check for power to it and coming out of it. If there is power to the switch cluster, but no power coming out of the switch cluster, then my recommendations is to replace the switch cluster. If there is power coming out of the switch, then check the blend door motors for power. If there is power going to the blend doors and nothing coming out, then change the blend door motors. If you need further assistance with diagnosing your heater not working, then seek out a professional, such as one from Your Mechanic, to help you.

3. Changed heater core climate control panel not working.