Q: CEL light P171 p174 codes fuel trim always single digits

weather idling or driving .. long and short term trim never into double digits

3. CEL light P171 p174 codes fuel trim always single digits

Q: Q: Car misfires

One thing comes to mind with your car. There is a bulletin to solve a problem with fuel injector primary circuit codes. P0351-P0356. This may or may not repair the misfire, but it will prevent the false codes. If this...

Q: How do I replace the airflow sensor on my 1985 olds 98

You definitely want to reset the computer when you make a repair like this. Resetting the computer will allow it to check the new component for proper operation and set a Diagnostic Trouble Code if there is still a problem....

Q: Aircon blowing out white stuff.

There shouldn't be any dangerous materials in the AC system. But it is possible that you have a buildup of dust or even mold. Your car has a cabin air filter that is supposed to keep anything out of the...