Q: CEL light P171 p174 codes fuel trim always single digits

weather idling or driving .. long and short term trim never into double digits

3. CEL light P171 p174 codes fuel trim always single digits

Q: abs, traction control, E brake and check engine light comes on, code U0121 and U1120 show on scan tool what could be causing it?

Hi there. The only component that impacts the majority of these systems is a transmission speed sensor. In some cases, the sensor will slowly wear out, lighting individual warning lights when trouble codes are stored in the ECU. However, when...

Q: Can you drive a car with a bad throttle body?

From your post I presume that you have checked the codes and got a throttle body code. The car may still seem to be okay and you want to know if it is safe to drive. The answer is: probably....

Q: How often do the breaks need to be replaced?

The brakes in most cars and light trucks should last at least 24,000 miles, or about 3 years, before the brake pads in the front brakes get worn down (the front brakes usually get worn out first as they take...