Q: CD player has discs stuck in it

The factory audio CD player has discs stuck in it. It won't load or eject. And the speakers stopped working, but now work again. My car also seems like it revs too much, and sounds loud when changing gears.

The diagnostic procedure from Acura regarding your CD player is to replace the unit if the CD does not eject. As for your speakers intermittently working, there is likely a problem with the circuit, or with the speakers themselves; more than likely, the cause is from aging speakers. Finally, if your engine RPMs increase with no change in vehicle speed, your transmission is slipping. This may be due to lack of pressure, or a failed internal holding device. A trained professional, such as one from YourMechanic, can address all three of these issues for you, with a diagnostic check of your car’s audio system, as well as a diagnostic inspection of your transmission slippage.

3. CD player has discs stuck in it