Q: I accidentally put Stop Leak in the engine and drove about 600 miles afterwords. After getting to my destination, that's when i re

My car was over heating so i bought Stop Leak. I put it in my engine by accident!! I drove about 500 miles after i did it. What should i do?

Hello, you need to have the engine oil and filter change as soon as possible. You should be fine with that issue. If the vehicle is still having overheating issues that should as well be inspected. If you’d like, a certified Your Mechanic Technician can come to your location. Please look at this web site for more information and service options. (https://www.yourmechanic.com/services)

3. I accidentally put Stop Leak in the engine and drove about 600 miles afterwords. After getting to my destination, that's when i re