Q: Cat peed on Ebreak will it effect anything and how do I clean it out

Me kitten peed on my Emergency break in my car today and I was wondering if there was a way to clean it out or if the pee would have dropped out side of the car or if it will affect any wiring or anything

A: This should not affect anything in terms of...

This should not affect anything in terms of the mechanical ability or performance of your car. The majority of car components are engineered to withstand very harsh conditions and this should have no impact on the car's ability to brake properly or the functionality of the E-brake.