Q: car wont start

The car wont start the starter is nnew and tested. The switch turns on and alll the dash lights come on but when its turned to start nothing happens. Ive tried to reset the security but it didnt help. I diagnostic test and no codes showed up. The battery is fully charged.

Only a system test to check for proper power to the starter, when the key is turned, will tell you if the problem is with your starter or ignition switch. The security system should not have a light on the dash when you crank the car or try to crank the car. I recommend having a certified mechanic diagnose your starting problem to see if the key switch or starter needs replaced.

3. car wont start