Q: Car wont shift out of 2nd gear

My car shifts perfectly out of first gear going into 2nd but then wgen trying to go to 3rd it boggs down and the engine revs up

3. Car wont shift out of 2nd gear

Q: What would cause my shifter in my 2008 Dodge Avenger to feel sticky when moving it.

Hi there. Most of the time this will only occur if something was spilled into the shifter at one point in time or another. If a soda was spilled it will get very sticky over time and will cause this...

Q: Car accelerates, hesitates, and then runs normally.

I would have a technician diagnose the acceleration problem. This problem could be caused from either the engine or transmission. They will need to pull codes on the car in order to determine the cause.

Q: Car takes multiple tries to start when cold. Fine when warm. New battery. DLR says check valve on fuel pump assembly. Needs entire assembly?

The fuel pump has a small check valve the is suppose to keep fuel pressure up to the fuel injectors after you shut off the engine. The check valve is an integral part of the fuel pump assembly. The way...