Q: Car wont shift out of 2nd gear

My car shifts perfectly out of first gear going into 2nd but then wgen trying to go to 3rd it boggs down and the engine revs up

3. Car wont shift out of 2nd gear

Q: I have a dodge charger 2006 that it doesn't accelerat more 4000rpm just want to see what I need to do or how to reset the accelera

The problems sounds like your engine is in failure management mode due to a fault in the vehicle engine computer systems or there is a mechanical fault. You should have the computer scanned for failure codes and then have those...

Q: My temperature gauge and skid light and check engine light came on

Hello. Those three lights are all set off by different things. The temperature light comes on when the computer detects that the vehicle is running excessively hot or overheating. The Check Engine Light comes on when the computer detects an...

Q: cost of maniverter

Depending on the engine you have this price would be pretty close if both of them are being replaced. If this is for only one then it is high. You can get each manivertor online for less than $500 each...