Q: Car wont shift out of 2nd gear

My car shifts perfectly out of first gear going into 2nd but then wgen trying to go to 3rd it boggs down and the engine revs up

3. Car wont shift out of 2nd gear

Q: How do I tell what size lug nuts I need for my rims?

The lug nut bolt pattern on your vehicle is 4 x 114.3. In practical terms, that means that an imaginary circle drawn through the four "bolt holes" will have a diameter of 114.3 millimeters. Of course, a bolt pattern designated...

Q: P0430 code, engine running fine

Diagnostic Trouble Code P0430 means that the ECU is detecting below threshold performance from the catalytic converter. The ECU monitors the catalytic converter closely and when a low performance threshold is detected the Check Engine Light will be displayed on...

Q: Parking brake is jammed and won't release on my 04 Hyundai Santa Fe

Hi Charlie. Thanks for contacting us today. There are two possibilities; that the e-brake is stuck on the rear brake itself, or the cable has broken. If you live in an area where you drive in dirt or off-road frequently,...