Q: Car wont maintain consistant speeds. Try doing 30km, 50km or anything.

The car drives fine if you drive it like you stole it. But when maintaining speeds it almost stalls. Chugs, and revs up. Without my foot adjusting the throttle at all.

This vehicle may be having issues with the throttle position sensor on the throttle pedal binding. This may cause the throttle to not react the way you would want it to.

There is a recall that may apply to this vehicle. The recall number is 10V234000 dated 06/03/2010. If your vehicle has not had the recall done the dealer will replace the throttle pedal sensor with a new design to fix the binding old one. If you contact the local dealer and supply your VIN they can check for recalls your vehicle will need done.

If your vehicle is not covered under this or other recalls for the throttle pedal sensor then have your vehicle computer scanned by a certified technician, such as one from YourMechanic, for problems with the sensor and replace throttle pedal replace the sensor if it is binding.

3. Car wont maintain consistant speeds. Try doing 30km, 50km or anything.